Summer workshop on New Product Development, dedicated to professionals and PhD students working with food sectors will be held in Warsaw (Poland), during the first week of September: 02.09 - 06.09.2019.
Summer School on NPD offers:
- 5 days of interactive workshops, lectures, project assignments and computer-based simulations, prepared jointly by partners from academia and the industry
- Extensive knowledge from different countries and backgrounds
- No tuition fees
The course aims to encourage the development of pioneering product ideas in the food industry. Unlike typical courses, this will not only include lectures, but mainly interactive workshops, engaging project assignments and computer-based simulations, prepared jointly by partners from academia and industry. It is aimed at teaching tools and techniques developed to support NPD and giving opportunities to gain insight from real NPD successes and failures.
- Application deadline: June 9th 2019
- Summer school flyer
- Notification of acceptance: July 1st 2019
- Contact: Stanisław Pągowski (email@example.com), Katarzyna Słowińska (firstname.lastname@example.org)