What is EIT Food Government Executive Academy (GEA)?
- The GEA is an executive-level training program for public sector representatives from Central-Eastern and Southern European countries, deepening their knowledge of agri-food innovations and sectoral regulation.
Why is the GEA worth to take a part?
- The GEA is a special advisory and capability building program that offers insights into challenges related to food system innovations, Research and Innovation Smart Specialization Strategies and regulations.
- You will be part of a cohort including public sector representatives, involved in the design,
implementation and/or monitoring of Research & Innovation Smart Specialization Strategies (RIS3) related to agri-food industry or in defining regulatory policies related to agri-food industry.
What is purpose of the GEA?
- The GEA delivers expert knowledge on challenges faced by the global agri-food industry, state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the food system and best practices in innovation management.
What is an advantage of the GEA?
- The GEA bring together public sector representatives from countries of Central-Eastern and Southern Europe with experts working in the field of agri-food innovations from industry, academia and European institutions.
Why worth is to get involved?
- The Academy lets to meet government executives, directors, managers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry, non-governmental sector, European institutions and media.
- With our guests and experts from the field, you can expect to strengthen the innovation eco-systems in your country, increase the internationalization of your country’s agri-food companies and success rates of new product launches to leverage the benefits of public funding distributed for Research & Innovations.
- You will also have an opportunity to share good practices, benefit from lessons learned from other countries and participate in an international network of policy experts involved in the updates of RIS3 and the development of the operational programs based on European Structural and Investment Funds, 2021–2027.
EIT Food GEA Edition 2021 will be delivered online between June and November 2021.
Participants do not pay tuition fee.
Application deadline: 9th April 2021
The Academy is delivered by University of Warsaw, EIT Food CLC North-East and EIT Food CLC South with a group of industrial partners: Danone, Bioazul, and VTT.