YOU + INTERNSHIP = IT’S A MATCH!
Develop your talent with top agri-food players during a 3-6 months paid internship in the EU!
Each year students take up their chance to get a unique internship among agri-food European top players. In this 4th edition of the EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line, 40 internship opportunities in different departments and operation areas are waiting for you. It is time to grab the golden ticket to develop your career in one of the EIT Food institutions. Find your place among big companies like Maspex, Puratos, Grupo AN, or small start-ups like Napiferyn Biotech, Agricolus, Foodpairing or many others. Take part in our recruitment process, fight for a paid 3-6 months internship abroad and gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
What is it about
- FOR WHOM? MSc students, graduates (RIS Fellowships) or Ph.D. students, post-docs (RIS Talents) from EIT RIS countries.
- WHAT FOR? To get 3-6 months paid internship in big company, start-up or research institute from EIT Food consortium.
- WHERE? In different locations all around the Europe.
- WHAT MODES ARE AVAILABLE? On site, online and hybrid.
- WHAT GRANT AMOUNT? 1 350 € (RIS Fellowships) and 1 800 € (RIS Talents).
- WHAT INTERNSHIP AREA? Plenty of internship opportunities available in different areas of operation and departments, for example: R&D, Lab, sales, marketing, innovation management, novel food solutions, digitalization, B2B, food production, software for mobile applications, data analysis etc.
How to apply
- Application deadline: 19th April 2021
- To join the EIT Food RIS Fellowships fill out online application form HERE and share 1-minute self-video
- To join the EIT Food RIS Talents fill out online application form HERE and share 1-minute self-video
For more information please visit our website http://timo.wz.uw.edu.pl/risfellowships/