What is EIT Food Government Executive Academy (GEA)?
- The GEA is an executive-level training program for public sector representatives from Central-Eastern and Southern European countries, deepening their knowledge of agri-food innovations and sectoral regulation, and helping address societal challenges across Europe.
Why is the GEA worth to take a part?
- The GEA is a special advisory and capability building program that offers insights into challenges related to food system innovations, Research and Innovation Smart Specialization Strategies and regulations.
- You will be part of a cohort including public sector representatives, involved in the design, implementation and/or monitoring of Research & Innovation Smart Specialization Strategies (RIS3) related to agri-food industry or in defining regulatory policies related to agri-food industry.
What is purpose of the GEA?
- The GEA delivers expert knowledge on challenges faced by the global agri-food industry, state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the food system and best practices in innovation management.
What is an advantage of the GEA?
- The GEA bring together public sector representatives from countries of Central-Eastern and Southern Europe with experts working in the field of agri-food innovations from industry, academia and European institutions.
Why should I to get involved?
- During the Academy, you will meet government executives, directors, managers, scientists and other experts working in the agri-food industry, non-governmental sector, European institutions and media.
- You can achieve knowledge of the innovation eco-systems in your country, increase the internationalization of your country’s agri-food companies and success rates of new product launches.