Bring your idea out of the lab and onto the market!
EIT Jumpstarter is a pre-accelerator programme for innovators in the healthcare, agri-food, raw materials, energy, urban mobility, digital, manufacturing industries and the New European Bauhaus.
Earn fundamental entrepreneurial skills, validate your innovative idea, and jump-start your business.
Apply today to EIT Jumpstarter!
Application deadline: 16th April 2023
Apply through: https://apply.eitjumpstarter.eu/
Scientific project teams, innovators, scientists, PhD students or master’s students
EIT Jumpstarter is ideal for teams with innovative business idea, who want to jumpstart their company. With the contribution of best-in-class experts, creative community, unique know-how our aim is to support idea-holders to turn their ideas into business. We help them build a viable business model around their innovative product or service idea, validate it and if their business idea is proven to be sustainable, we encourage them to register their company.
We introduce teams to partners, investors, regulatory bodies and companies that can produce their products, their first buyer or a test site. They meet major innovation hubs in Europe, which is important when they want to enter foreign markets.
What’s in it for me?
Through the programme, you will receive:
- Training from experienced innovators
- Support the ideation process through business upskilling
- Cross-sectoral validation to reach product/solution market fit
- Grant to cover your travel and accommodation, or develop your project and create your start-up
- Access to the EIT Alumni and investors’ network
- Entrepreneurial toolbox to create and innovate your business model
- A chance to win the €10,000 first prize
More information about EIT Jumpstarter programme available on https://eitjumpstarter.eu/
EIT Jumpstarter Grand Final 2022 video is available HERE.