Slides from DemoDay
- Introduction to EIT Food and instruments offered by EIT Food and EIT Food Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) dedicated to entrepreneurs in agri-food sector; Adriana Balazy, RIS Business Development Manager, European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Food, Warsaw, Poland
- How to create a business plan? DEX Innovation Centre, Jan Kubalík
- What does an investor expect from a start-up? Happy End Agency, Pavel Bartoš
Public funding opportunities for start-ups:
- Programs for entrepreneurs offered by the Czech Republic and EU; Technology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Enterprise Europe Network, EEN), Silvia Jirásková
- Pitching opportunities around the world with the support of the Czech Republic; CzechInvest, Vít Šarík
- Funding opportunities for start-ups and SMEs offered by regional innovation centres; Central Bohemian Innovation Centre, Jakub Hudec
Flyers on vouchers offered by Central Bohemian Innovation Centre:
Videos form DemoDay
Innovation Prizes 2019 - Application
Do you have an idea that could transform the agriculture, fisheries and food sector? Apply for an Innovation Prize, there is a €10,000 and €5000 prize available for participants established in Czech Republic!
Phase 1: Apply!
- Apply online: Applications can be accessed and completed online via F6S
- Deadline for application: 12 May 2019
- Evaluation process: 6 - 19 May 2019, the finalists will be announced shortly afterwards
Phase 2: EIT Food Demo Day
- Live finals where 10 start-ups with the highest scores will pitch and compete for the €10,000 and €5000 prize. Apart from that, participants will learn about how to make a successful business plan, how to impress an investor, what are the public-funding opportunities for start-ups and see an inspiring success story!
- Date: 27 August 2019
- Place: Technická 5, Praha 6, room Uhelna
- Contact person: Ing. Monika Tomaniová, Ph.D. (Monika.Tomaniova@vscht.cz)