EIT Food RIS Fellowships 2020
IMPORTANT UPDATE: we are currently preparing few scenarios for INTERNSHIPS, including home office with webinars and videoconference with mentors or postponing the internships for the end of the year (and probably beginning of 2021).
Successful candidates have been invited to the workshop. Workshop for Czech Republic will take place online, on 15 May, 9:00-12:00.
Develop your talent with top agri-food players during a paid internship in EU!
MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as Ph.D. students
and post-docs from 28 RIS countries will discover job opportunities in the food industry, by
getting a unique, professional, paid 3-6 months internships.
Who are we looking for?
During the recruitment process we will look for young passionate people from higher
education upon the return to their homes RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial
innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships project is divided into two complementary components:
Dedicated to MSc students, graduates and young entrepreneurs. They will
reveal their talent in agri-food sector, throughout gaining hands-on experiences and
strengthening their job-related skills, including analytical thinking and creative problem
solving. RIS Fellowship interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities (internal projects
and tasks of EIT Food Partners) carried out by each host company.
Dedicated to doctoral students and young post-docs. They will benefit from
lessons learned in your own academic research and they will also be encouraged to engage in
industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship. RIS Talents interns will be participated in
innovation projects of EIT Food as well as R&D projects by becoming involved in dedicated
internships in the EIT Food partners organizations.
Benefits of the internship
- Precise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each
- Gain hand-on experience by creative problem solving and solving real work
problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 2,000€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point
- Improve your curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open
up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
Timing and Process
STEP 02 > Participate in workshop. If you have been selected we will contact you to take part in one of the 17 workshops that will take place in different RIS countries. Challenge yourself by solving group case-study and taking paper-pencil tests. (mid APRIL/mid MAY: WORKSHOPS WILL BE ORGANISED ONLINE)
Workshop for Czech Republic will take place on 15 May, 9:00-12:00.
STEP 03 > Present yourself during on-line interviews. If you meet the selection criteria, you will be invited to interviews with host companies. Check the final list of interns on the project website www.eitfoodrisfellowships.eu (mid MAY/mid JUNE)
STEP 04. Enjoy your internship! (JULY-DECEMBER)
Who is eligible?
- Candidates must study or come from one of the following 28 EIT RIS countries or regions:
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croartia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy *, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland**, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain***, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector.
- Proactive attitude and be passionate about student extra activities.
- Have an analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player.
- Be available during the period from July until December 2020.
- Have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
- Deadline: 13 April 2020
- Detailed information
- Application: RIS Fellowships ; RIS Talents
- Contact person: Martyna Czerniakowska (email@example.com)