Innovation Prize 2020 winners
1st Prize: Thermosolar Hive
2nd Prize: Foodgroot.com
3rd Prize: Plant.id
Audience Prize: I Love Hummus
You can watch the competition final here.
Apply to get a chance to win cash prize and access to food innovation network!
Join us at the online finals on 14 July, 15:00 CET https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkvRI4-B20
This year, RIS Innovation Prizes are open to early stage entrepreneurs again!
Do you have an innovative idea in the agri-food area? Apply and get a chance to win prize of €1,000, €3,000 and €5,000! In addition to the cash prizes, participating startups will benefit from access to investors, high-quality training and our community of mentors and experts.
The regional finals will take place in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey. The competition will conclude with the Grand Final during which the 1st prize winners from all 17 countries will compete for three main prizes: €10,000, €15,000 and €25,000.
Have a look at last year´s edition.
Phase 1: Apply!
- Apply online: Applications can be accessed and completed online via F6S
- Deadline for application: extended to 24 May 2020
- Evaluation process: 25 May - 5 June, the finalists will be announced on 5 June
Phase 2: EIT Food Demo Day
- Live finals where 10 start-ups with the highest scores will pitch and compete for the €1,000, €3,000 and €5,000 prize. Apart from that, participants will learn about how to make a successful business plan, how to impress an investor, what are the public-funding opportunities for start-ups and see an inspiring success story!
- Date: 14 July, 15:00, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkvRI4-B20
- Contact person: Ing. Monika Tomaniová, Ph.D. (Monika.Tomaniova@vscht.cz)
Phase 3: Grand Finale
- Bootcamp training for 1st prize winners of the 17 regional Demo Days - August - September 2020.
- Grand Finale for 1st prize winners - August-September 2020.
- Detailed information is available here
- Terms and Conditions
- GDPR consent